Europe Rushes For The Vaccine To Retain Summer

Europe has always been the center of attraction for tourists from all over the world, it could be on the edge of a massive twenties-style summer to remember, with airline…

Toyota Motors Corp’s First Vc Invests In Ai Start-ups, Firms That Refine Everyday Processes

A fund executive said, “Toyota Motor Corp’s first venture capital fund is investing in start-ups that help the Japanese automaker clarify everyday processes by bringing keen supply-chain management and robotics to the factory floor. The Silicon Valley-based…

Megan Markle : She would have committed suicide if she had stayed in the royal family

Megan Merkel, the youngest daughter-in-law of Britain’s royal family, said that after coming to the monarchy, her freedom was severely hampered. Her life was lonely in the royal family. She…

Hyundai will pay $1.1 billion to SoftBank for a robotics company in the United States.

Hyundai Motor will buy a robotics company in the United States from SoftBank, a Japanese tech conglomerate, in a transaction that will help the South Korean automaker get closer to its goal of being a smart mobility company. Hyundai Motor Group, South Korea’s largest automaker, revealed Friday that it would pay $1.1 billion to SoftBank for an 80 percent stake in Boston Dynamics. The Japanese firm already holds a 100 percent interest in the firm and will keep the remaining 20%. Hyundai is preparing to invest in robotics and urban air mobility, with the goal of generating half of its revenue from the two emerging businesses. Last…

Hyundai is bringing a fuel cell vehicle back to Japan.

According to Nikkei, Hyundai Motor aims to introduce a fuel cell vehicle in Japan in 2022, marking the South Korean automaker’s return to the market with environmentally friendly offerings after a decade of absence. Hyundai has already received permission from Tokyo to sell the hydrogen-powered FCV in Japan, so the Nexo crossover will make its debut there that year. In addition, the company plans to introduce its electric vehicles to Japan, including the Kona Electric sport utility vehicle and other models set to debut next…

Trump Returns: Trump came out 40 days after leaving the White House; Said – I’ll be back in 2024; Criticized India, China and Russia

Forty days after leaving the White House, former US President Donald Trump reappeared. However, his anger about the defeat still lingers. So he criticized Biden in regards to India, China…

Health Organization, Geneva: 1 out of 4 hearing problems by 2050, loss of 73 lakh girls

One in four people worldwide may have to deal with hearing loss by 2050. The World Health Organization (WHO) warned on Tuesday that Eczema could experience problems such as dehydration.…

US to sell Philippines arms notwithstanding no common freedoms changes

NEW YORK – The United States has reaffirmed there are “no limitations” on arms deals to the Philippine military days after Manila called for more powerful safeguard help as the…

Rio and Mongolia consent to supplant $7billion plan to grow copper mine

ULAANBAATAR – After long stretches of heightening strains and authority strife, Mongolia and Rio Tinto have consented to work out another course of action to back the expensive extension of…

Following the success of Parasite last year, Asian films are getting a lot of attention at the Oscars.

HONG KONG, China — Last year’s Academy Awards success for director Bong Joon-biting ho’s social satire “Parasite” attracted unparalleled attention to a South Korean film and placed the global spotlight…